We offer exciting and fun activities for the whole family, and we have a limited capacity each day. Because we are often completely sold out and have a waiting list, we are not able to offer refunds that do not meet our cancellation policy. When you submit payment for your reservation, you are affirming that you have read and understand the following policies:
- Every guest must meet all age, height, and weight requirements (no exceptions).
- Age: 10 years or older
- Height: 52 in. for Redwood Canopy Tour, and 54 in. for Sequoia Aerial Adventure
- Weight: At least 75 lbs, and under 250 lbs
- Guests may not participate if pregnant (we’ll welcome you back after the baby comes!).
- Guests may not participate if under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time of the activity.
- If any guest is concerned about how current or former health conditions may affect their ability to do their booked activity, we recommend checking with a physician prior to participating.
- We ask all guests to be in good health. If you are experiencing any signs or symptoms of illness, please contact us to reschedule or refund your tour.
- Bookings for 1–7 guests:
- Cancellations and changes to guest quantity are full refundable up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled activity time without penalty. Cancellation requests must be made in writing via email to email@example.com.
- Any cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to activity time and “no shows” are not eligible for refunds, but can receive a 50% tour credit to reschedule for a later time. A “no show” is defined as not having arrived and checked in by the activity start time.
- Group Cancellation Policy (a group is defined as 8 or more guests on Redwood Canopy Tour, and 10 or more guests on Sequoia Aerial Adventure):
- More than 7 days prior to a reserved activity, cancellations and changes to guest quantity are FULLY refundable with no penalty. Cancellation requests must be made in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Within 7 days but more than 48 hours of a reserved activity time, cancellations and changes to guest quantity are not eligible for refunds but may receive a 50% tour credit to be used for a future booking. Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance are not eligible for refunds or tour credit in any amount.
We operate rain or shine, so be sure to dress for the weather! If you cancel due to weather, our cancellation policy still applies.
We reserve the right to cancel the event based on severe weather. If your event is canceled, we will reschedule you for an agreed upon date and time or provide you with a full refund.
Exceptions will be considered for extenuating circumstances due to COVID-19. If you are ill– please stay home.